This is a picture of the river that I live by.
When you wish upon a dandelion your dreams come true.
Thursday, March 09, 2006
Who am I ?
My name is Graci.I am Franco-American.My Dad's name is Olivier .He is French.My Mom's name is Allison.She is American.I have 2 little bothers,I mean brothers.Their names are Joshua (11) and Johnny(6).I live in France because my Dad is a missionary.We live in the city of Limoges which is famous for its porceline.I take 6 hours of music lessons a week.I play the piano and the organ.I also take voice lessons.I am a Star Wars fan.I also enjoy reading ,and I am currently writing a Stars wars book ,which I will try to post when I am done!
This is a picture of the river that I live by.
This is a picture of the river that I live by.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
this is really cool!!!!! =) and that picture is really pretty- i wanna live in france! maybe someday we [me and you know who=)] will join your family as missionaries to france! hey- put some pics of you on there too!!
When you finish your book you can add it to your Star Wars shrine in your room.
Post a Comment