When you wish upon a dandelion your dreams come true.

Sunday, April 30, 2006

A bientot ,et non Au revoir !



The first picture is of Joh at club Ado.In the second he is on my parents bed watching a movie.John left Limoges today after church.It was very sad.I cried for 20 minutes ,but then I ate some chocolate ,and I felt better.He was like an older brother to me ,and I will miss him.I'll never forget some of the crazy things we did (gummy eating contest for example!)or the mistakes that we made (burning the pizza) .Life is full of parting .Doesn't that sound profound?We all hope that John will come back for a visit very soon !

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chocolate helps a lot LOL!!! That's very sad, without him le CLub Ado will be very weird! And I hope we'll see him soon!!!

Anonymous said...

Yuss, it's Hien what a strange way to feel better, but if it worked why not. For the first time I'm agree, he will miss us even Slimane while he said the contrary...

Cheer up Graci we will see him again.

(I'm not ill, I'm nice with Graci because of John's leaving, not for anything else...)

;)

Anonymous said...

by the way it's me be side John on the first pic...

Sorry for wast a com for nothing

Go, go , Graci don't be so devastated!

Chocolate is bad for your health you sould have a walk.

Anonymous said...

Hey Graci,
I'll tell him you miss him ok!
By the way the blog lokes great so far.

Anonymous said...

Hello, it's john...I'm back safe and sound. It's weird not being in France anymore, I'm really going to miss it. I miss all of you guys and hope to see you soon. If anybody wants to come visit the house is always open!

Anonymous said...

graci- dont worry, you'll see him again =) hey dont listen to bozo- eat all the chocolate you need to get you through... you can always go for a walk later- cholcolate is a girls best friend... it will never betray you =) well i hope you're feelin better. g2g but ttyl luv u !!!!

Anonymous said...

hi graci,
Go girl, chocolate is wonderful.
This is Mom and Dad reading your mail again.
We love you.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.