
John Gadbois was surfing the web recently ,and saw a movie of people putting coke and mentos together.He decided to try it .We went and bought a bottle of COCACOLA and a pack of mint mentos.That night ,Josh ,John G.,and I went out into our yard.John carefully funnelled about half a dozen mentos into the bottle.The picture that you see is not a very good one.After I took the picture ,it shot up another 5 feet of coke foam.John G.almost got a faceful,which would have been really funny, but not for him!You can see this picture much better if you click on it.There was a mini video on Google videos of someone who did it in their bathtub!If anyone decides to try this expirament ,DO IT OUTSIDE ! I am not responsible for any damages for any damages that may occur while you do this expirament. : )

1 comment:
Ah! Ce John alors il fait que des bêtises je paris que Olivier n'était pas là.
Moi je vous aurez grondé pour avoir gacher une bouteille de COCA-COla!!!!!!
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment