
This is a picture of my family ,including my "older brother " John.John took it on Easterday.Of course ,now that I have seen that picture ,I ma never going to wear that awful outfit again!Nothing much new happening here.Only 10 more days 'till E.A.day!I can hardiy wait!Sorry for not keeping better updates ,but I have been really busy with school and music!We had Club Ado Friday ,but I didn't get any pictures,just video clips .I talked to John on the phone today.It was fun ,but it made me a little depresse d ,because we miss him a lot!Ross arrived last Saterday ,and I will put up a picture of him soon.We are having fun.He helped me study for three hours for an Algebra test!I hate Algebra and Chemistry.I am sick of school!It is such a pain!My family is doing well.We are all tired ,and I think I am getting sick!On that happy note,I end this blog article.Graci,over and out!Lol !

2 comments:
This pick is very nice! I love it! Don't worry about school it's holiday in a couple of weeks !!!
Glad to see your blogging again. Nice pic.
Post a Comment