When you wish upon a dandelion your dreams come true.

Monday, September 11, 2006

Church picnic



Ok , this is the church picnic that we had last Sunday.I know my articles are out of order ,sorry!Anyway ,the picnic was lots of fun ,and I got to play soccer with all the guys(sad ,I know ,but none of the other girls wanted to play!).We ate lots of yummy food,and the flan (special french custard cake ) turned out very well,if I do say so myself!I prayed that that cake wouldn't burn!I mean after all who wants to show up at a pot luck dinner with a cake that is burnt to the crisp!Hien and Jérémie would never have let me forget that!Happily the cake was a success!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jo is so... lol

very decontract clothes, and very funny he looks like another man...

Maybe someone from another planet, but he is not as strange as Jeremie, see what I mean Graci?

^^

Anonymous said...

What is Jonathan wearing????