Mama monkey and her baby in the cage where we caused a fight.
The big evil alpha male!Well I am going to upate 'cuz I had such an exciting day.LOL!!!!!!Anyway,I did scvhool,then I had to go to the dentists office,and get spacers put in my teeth so they can put my lower braces on next Thursday.There are only 2 small problems with this.#1 The spacers are the most hideous shade of navy blue,and #2 they hurt like no tomorrow.I had some time befor my appointment,so I went into the galeries lafyette,and tried on all diiferent kinds of expensive make-up.Lotsa fun.Then on the way to my organ lesson,I stopped at the fnac(a gaint book store),and met up with Slimane.We talked for quite a while ,and I am pretty sure that he was late to his class afertwards.Then I went to my lesson,and I get to start on the pedals of the organ soon.Way cool!Then I went to my oice classes on the other side of town ,and saw a few people from my choir last year.It was nice .Then I had 2 voice classes(which I love!)I am finally considered a real soprano,for which I am very very happy!!!!Afterwards,I went with Dad to the hockey rink ,to get Josh and Johnny.I have had a very busy cool day.I am uploading more zoo pictures onto this article 'cause I didn't take any today!

1 comment:
Sounds like a good day....I love the FNAC.
Post a Comment