When you wish upon a dandelion your dreams come true.

Saturday, December 02, 2006

Thanksgiving




My family andI celebrated a super Thanksgiving with Jonanthan, Prunelle, and Hope. We ate raclette just like last year, but we skipped the chocolate fondue for dessert. It was a lot of fun. Johnny dressed up in my old Indian costume and he was really cute. John wasn't with us this year, but we remember the fun that we had at thanksgiving last year. My mom and Johnny are now in the Us of A and I really miss them. Yes, I did cry when I said good-bye, but since I am a girl I am allowed.on the brighter side, Thanksgiving is cool. I read an article on the web that said that a guy ate 4.8 lbs of turkey in 12 minutes. Gross huh? He did win 2,500 dollars. I doubt that it was worth the stomach ache that he got, lol.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh yum! Raclette!