When you wish upon a dandelion your dreams come true.

Thursday, May 24, 2007

My dad's visit

While my dad was here we had lots of fun. The very first day that he arrived, we went to a pizza buffet where you can eat all the pizza that you want. It is cool. We went to the mall the day after, and my dad bought us all cool presents. He got me this awesome new perfume from Bath and Body Works. I love it. It is supposed to smell like amber, so I wear it with the amber necklace the Club Ado gave me. We went to the beach, which was a lot of fun. I love the beach. My mom bought us a pass to the National Seashore Preserve or what ever it is called, and it is the most beautiful beach in the whole United States! Then my mom and I went shopping, just the two of us, while my dad watched the boys. I bought a cool pair of pyjammas that say "Boys are Stupid, Throw Rocks at Them!". Josh and Johnny do not like them very much, but, I do!I finished school May 12(I am sooooo Happy!!!!!). Next year I am gonna be a senior. Seniors RULE!!!! Josh and Johnny still have a ways to go. SO now that I have all thios free time on my hands, I am looking for a job. I filed out 25 applications, but still nothing. I need to get this job so that I can save money to go to speach and drama camp in July. And of course for college and stuff like that. I also joined the Rejoice Choir at the church here. It is a lot better than the teen choir. We are on tv every Sunday. We practice for like three hours every Sunday, so I can't go to Sunday school any more, but I like choir practice better anyway. On the downside, we ahve to wear these hiddeous turquoisy green choir robes. Oh well. My dad left the 23, and he will be staying with Jonathan and Prunelle. I really miss them and all of my friends in France.

No comments: