

There has been so much going on here thta I hardly know where to start. Sorry that I haven't updated in soo long, it is just that I have been really busy. Tuesday, we all went to the four winds(which is the dining hall of the college) and the entire campus church ate dinner together. The we all went tothe sports center where two guys from our youth group preached messages(Andrew and AJ). I will put up a picture of that soon, but I need to get Meagan to e mail it to me first. Then we all did sports for a while downstairs. I even ice skated. I am tel;ling you, hanging out with all htese sporty people is making me more sporty too. I even walked all the way down the street and back two days in a row. Anyway, on the fourth of July, Meagan's family and mine went to the fire works in milton. We gave out water bottles with the name of the campus church and a tract on them. We were able to give out fifty bottles. then we waited for two hours and saw about ten menutes of fireworks. Mom says that next year we will go to the Seville square with everyone else. On Friday, the entire youth group went to t camp o' the pines. Their water slides are amazing !!! Saterday, I got up at 4:50 am to give out water to the people that were going to the five k race. It was ok. I was glad that four people from the youth group placed in the top five.(Leticia, Christina, Andrew, and AJ). I did splash Josh as he walked by. Then that night I threw a party for my friend Leticia who is going to Brazil for a month and a half. It was soo much fun. We had a delish chocolate fondue (courtesy of my mother). I do not want fondue for a long time again!!! And in about an hour and a half, I am going to speach and drama camp. I am soooo excited. I will post about that when I get out of camp. Her is a link o see what the college looks like

3 comments:
Graci!! Where are your camp pictures?? I can't wait to see them!! (This is Molly, BTW.) I just sent you an e-mail w. the link to my pics. Hope you'll check out my blog soon. TTYL Miss you!
Hey Graci who are you?
I've lost your blog like for a long time. But I've finally found it back. Sorry for all the time without news of me ^^. I miss you a lot and all your familly too. Ok now I remember all your mail so. Let's chat together???
How are we supposed to know what you've been up to if you never write? :P
Let me know your address + I'll send you some mail. (Email me...
-Eric)
Post a Comment