When you wish upon a dandelion your dreams come true.

Thursday, September 13, 2007

It's my birthday

IT is hard to believe that I just turned 17!Ok, so it was two days ago. It is really strange to think how far I have come in a year! I mean, on my last birthday, if you had told me that I would be living in Pensacola FL, and going to PCA, I would have laughed at you. But you would have been right! I mean, last year, I really had no idea that all this was coming!Well, anyway, my birthday was a lot of fun! Lots of people at school wished me a happy birthday. I got a balloon to put on my locker from my friends Lexy and Britany and my friend Letica gave me a cool necklace and some neat pens to use for school!We went to Taco Bell, the happiest place on Earth(Where have I heard that before?),; it is my favorite restuarant! Then we went to Baskin RObins for icecream. I got strwberry cheesecake! I twas really really good!!! Then we went bowling! I hit 99 pins!! It was hit best score that I have ever gotten! The force was with me! I got two strikes and a spare!! Bowling is my favorite sport ever! Besides mini golf! ANyway, it waws a swell birthdya! I got lots of $$$$ from my parents and grandparents. ANyway, it was a great birthday, and I ahve a lot to be thankful for!!
Love you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy (late) birthday Grace!!! Norm and I are going to find dates to come visit when we see your dad this weekend...