When you wish upon a dandelion your dreams come true.
Saturday, September 01, 2007
These are really , well, I don't know
See I told you all that there was a star wars holiday special and noone wanted to believe me!!! Ok, to be honest, it is pretty pathetic, but it is Star Wars so I guess we can forgive George Lucas. I mean, afterall, he made 6 good star wars movies so he is allowed 1 flop!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
oh my goodness!!!!! your blog is so cool!!!! you look like you are having so much fun there. i think i know why you didnt want to leave camp. i am so happy for you! only wish i could be a part with you too. hey your dad is gonna be at church on the 22!!!! i guess i have to assume you dont get to come because of school huh? i hope you can come!!!! i miss you so much! but i am so happy for you! love you lots! your friend always, hannah
Post a Comment