When you wish upon a dandelion your dreams come true.

Saturday, December 22, 2007

THEY ARE COMING!!!!!

I can't believe it!!! Jonathan and Prunelle are coming to visit for like three weeks. I am so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait!!!!! Ok, now that I have all that out, I will speak conherently. THey are coming to visit February 16, and will get to stay all the way untill March 8. It is so exciting. For thse of you who don't know, Jonathan and Prunelle are our friends from France, as well as our youth group leaders. Well, they were, but they had to move because of Jonathan's job. He teaches art. Prunelle is a florist. They are so much fun!! We love them a lot, and we can't wait to see them!!!!!! I will show them lots of cool stuff. It is going to be soo much fun!!!!!!
!! !! !! !! !!
@@ @@ @@ @@ @@
<> <> <> <> <>

No comments: