When you wish upon a dandelion your dreams come true.

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Graduation


My diploma


Johnny, Brittney, and I


My Family


Mom, Johnny, and I


Me and my boyfriend

Graduation is the culmination of 13 years of education. It marks an end to high school and the beginning of something new (aka real life, as people like to say, as if the past 17 or so years do not count). I am very very happy to be done with high school and starting the next epoch in my life, which is COLLEGE!!! Wow! I am gonna be a college student. Now I am finally alumnai of something!! Anyway, it was really exciting, but sad, since I will probably never see all of these people again, sniff. But on the bright side, high school is OVER!!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations Gracie!!!! You finally made it :)

Unknown said...

And did I read the caption on that last picture correctly? :)

Graci Kriss said...

Yup :)

Unknown said...

This I am going to have to hear about!

Graci Kriss said...

Good luck with that!

Anonymous said...

wow...this will be interesting...LOL...it is about me....I will leave it for graci...LOL