When you wish upon a dandelion your dreams come true.

Thursday, March 23, 2006

STRIKE !!!!



In Limoges ,we are having a lot of strikes due to some law thingy that is being done in the French government.I don't quite grasp the entire situation but if you want more information you can visit John G.'s website(he knows a little more about politics and stuff than I do ,but don't tell him that I said that !)which is www.maegog.com .A lot of my freinds are very happy about all the strikes since many of the people on strike are blocking the high schools ,which means that my friends can't go to school.Some people get all the luck.Over here ,people are always on strike for something.The worst strike of all is when the garbage men go on strike.Then we have tons of garbage in the streets ,and that really stinks (haha) especially in the summer.If you ever comle to France ,DO NOT take AIRFRANCE since they are often on strike.In fact this fact is the reason that it is nicknames "airchance" .Hope that you enjoy the pics.

No comments: