When you wish upon a dandelion your dreams come true.

Thursday, March 23, 2006

This and That




This is my Mom and my Dad.They have been married for almost 17 yrs.I would put their ages,but I am under the impression that if I did , I wouldbe in the doghouse !This picture was taken in our living room by Norman Passerelli(I hope that I spelled that right !) and Pastor Meader when they visited a year and a half ago.My parents haven't changed remarkabley since then .I put up my Star Wars book last night ,but I was afraid that somebody would steal my ideas so I took it off this morning.If anyone wants a copy of my book , leave me a comment with your e-mail address ,and I will send it to you.I am going to but up my favorite STAR WARS wallpaper.I hope that that is not breaking any copy right laws !

No comments: