When you wish upon a dandelion your dreams come true.

Monday, April 03, 2006

Miscellaneous

This is a very strange STAR WARS picture that I found on "The Star Wars Holiday Special Official Site".Unknow to many ,in the 8o's George Lucas had a Holiday special made for Christmas time. he reports aren't great ,but I would still like to see it anyway.If you are wondering why Chewie is wearing a red dress ,I don't have a clue!


I was able to get a picture of me with my new braces on.They hurt!I had better have a killer smile when it is all over! On the far left is Prunelle .In the middle is Déborah.I am (duh) in the far right ,just in case anybody was wondering.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice braces Graci :)

Anonymous said...

Salut Graci c Hien enfin une photo ou on te voit bien.

Je suis so happy et je wish que it won't the dernière.

Anonymous said...

ollie
salut gracie
good blogue