When you wish upon a dandelion your dreams come true.

Monday, August 28, 2006

More News


Last night ,I got to talk to John via MSN;it was cool.Josh ,Johnny ,and I really miss our older brother!(He's not really our bro,we just pretend he is!)I completed my second day of school ,minus the homework,and after that I get to clean my room ,oh joy!I am going to put a line of french ,because a certain friend of mine keeps complaining that there is no french on my blog:TU DEVRAIS LIRE TOUT L'ARTICLE ET NON SEULEMENT CE LIGNE!Oh here's a picture of that awful sandune that I had to climb on the discovery trip.I know the girls with the red hair ,and the long black hair. I met them at camp.They are both really nice!Last week I backed 2 cakes and a batch of cookie bars.And they all turned out fine for those of you who were doubting my culinary savoir faire.(I didn't burn anything ,John).Well I can't think of anything else to say.

No comments: