
When I was awakened by my little brother Johnny this morning,the last thing that I thought I'd be doing today was school.Apparently ,I was wrong,on so many levals.As of today,I am a official member of the 11th grade.That is way cooler than the 10th grade!I can't believe that I am already a junior in High School!!!Only 2 more years to college!I can hardly wait!!!!!I am taking 6 classes in addition to my music classes at the conservatory.I am taking Life Management,American History,Biology,English(which in cludes American Literature,English,Composition,and Spelling/Vocab.),Consumer Mathematics,and Typeing.It is cool,but I don't appreciate the increase in my homework load!It is good to be back to school ,and have something to do!The whole vacation ,lounge around and do nothing ,was depressing me,and I am feeling better than I have in 2 weeks.My mom says that now I have a purpose,I am doing better.Personally,I think that I was depressed due to the fact that I was thinking way too much!Well anyway,I went to the orthodontist for another torture session ,lol,and he says that on September 28 he is going to but the bottom braces on.I am so not lookingforward to that .I had my braces put on in BRIGHT GREEN!It's really neat,and cooler than the blue.When hockey season starts ,I am going to get them put on Blue and Yellow to support les Taurreaux de Feu(Limoges team).Their name in English for the people out there that don't speak french is the Bulls of Fire.My question is ,why did the hockey team ,have to name themselves something with fire in it ,because ,after all ,if they were really fiery bull,they would A) die or B) melt the ice.Wow ,is my mind all over the place today !

No comments:
Post a Comment