When you wish upon a dandelion your dreams come true.
Thursday, March 29, 2007
The condo
All right so we arrive in Florida late at night and we go to Burger King for dinner after bringing all of our zillion suitcases to the condo on the 3rd floor, but thankfully there was an elevator. I love Burger King, but the best restuarant that I have been to is Taco Bell!!!! I also have been able to indulge in Ranch Dressing since I came back!!! THe condo was small but cute, and it had cable which overcomes anyother flaws that it had, lol. There are so many commercials on AMerican tv! I got to sleep on a roll away sofa for a month, but I 'm not complaining, cuz I got to stay up latter than everyone else and watch tv!!!! When I got up the next morning and look off of the balcony, I saw the Gulf of Mexico!! I saw beautiful white sand, palm trees, and the ocean!! It was so cool. Mom and dad found us a house 2 or 3 days after we got down here, but it took us like a week to clean it and a week or 2 to buy enough furniture to make it livable. One day we drove by the college and the academy, on our way to the house. It was HUGE!!!!!!!!!!!!! I like freaked out. It was soooo cool. This was the last place that I thought that I'd be this year. I mean I thought that I'd be in Limoges for at least another year and a half. It's kinda wierd being here; I always dreamed of coming here, but I had no Idea that my wish would be granted so very soon! From our new house, I can walk to the college library. I go very very often. All the people who give out passes to get in know me. They have a whole half a floor of Romance novels, which is like far out, lol. I really really like it here, but I really miss everyone in France!!! Yes that is a hint meaning that I'd love to hear from you all!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Still reading romance novels, huh? I'm telling your mom :)
Post a Comment