Dear everybody,
I am so sorry that it has taken me so very long to write on here, but I just got our internet connection up and working. For those of you who have not found this out yet, we are taking our furlough in Pensacola Florida. Hopefully Joshua, Johnny, and I will be attending Pemsacola Christian Academy next year for my senior year. It is very exciting. The year after that I will be attending Pensacola Christian College and taking a degree in Commercial writing in order to become a journalist. Anyway, we drove form Connecticut to Florida, and let me tell you it is not something that I would want to do again. I had to sit between Josh and Johnny for 23 hours of car time and if it had't been for my portable dvd player and all my starwars movies I would have gone insane!!!!! Not a joke. We drove through lots of different states and I took lots of pictures, but since my dad took the camera back to france to take pictures of the church there will be no pictures on here till at least the end of April.Sorry, but kinda not my fault, though. Any way it was klinda cool to see all the different states, but after a while the highway all looks the same. When we drove thru some of the Southern states they still had up
confederate flags, which , personally, I think is a little wierd since the Civil War ended in 1865!!! Anyway it was a really long drive, but I was so excited when we finally got to Pensacola. Unfortunately it was dark, and then we got lost for about an hour trying to find the condo that we had rented for 1 month. I watched the Choristes, and was really tired of being in the car. Who wouldn't be after driving in the car for 4 days?
When you wish upon a dandelion your dreams come true.
Thursday, March 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment