When you wish upon a dandelion your dreams come true.

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Shopping and Restuarants!!!!!

the day after we arrived we went shopping and I gots all kinds of new clothes. I was very happy! I got like $100 worth of stuff for like $32:94. it was so totally rad!! Then we went back to the same store the day after and i tried on like 30 other shirts, but I only bought 1. I love shopping over here. they have such awesome sales.We also went shopping yesterday and I got 3 pairs of earrings, and 2 movies. One of those movies was Love Comes Softly 3. They had the 4 too, but I am gonna wait till the price drops to buy it. You people back home in France would never believe all the food that they serve in Restuarants! There is tons of it! Josh at a whole 1lb lobster plus the stuffing and potatoes at this really neat restuarant called the chwoder pot4. I learned how to eat a lobster, but since I don't eat lobster, it wasn't very helpful. Then we ate at an all you can eat buffet last night. It was really awesome! I don't think that I am gonna do that again soon. There's just too much food over here!!!

2 comments:

Eric said...

Are you still back in the states? Give me a call on my phone sometime Sunday afternoon if you can.
410-782-5632

Anonymous said...

Mmmmmm...there's nothing like buffets! Of course, they make you fat :)