When you wish upon a dandelion your dreams come true.

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Miscellaneous

The beaches here are totally cool. So is the weather. today it was 83 degrees out and I went to the beach. THe waves are huge. I got knocked over by some of the bigger ones. I know what you are thinking, you are short and lotsa stuff could knock you over. Very funny. The last few times that I went to the beach I got the greatest tan, but on the downside, I got a burn. I don't think that I burned today, but it is too early to tell! The youth group here is really big. It is buigger than the whole church in Limoges. It is a little hard to get integrated because everyone here goes to the academy, but I have made some very nice friends. The church we go to (the campus church) has ever 5000 people attend every Sunday. It is incredible! I gotta go, but I just wanted to say that I will be hooking up our msn again so I'll be able to talk to y'all again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your so lucky to have nice weather. It's still in the 30's here :( Oh well, summer's coming soon. Glad to hear you're meeting new friends!

Anonymous said...

Oh that's great, let me know when you'll have msn again ^^. When I was in NC the weather was great too I'm freezing over here now ^^