




Being the devoted fan of pirates of the carribean, I decided to post an article about the 3rd episode in this truly amazing saga!!!! Ok, that sounds a little obssesed, which I am not at all about the Pirates of the Carribean. I just saw the #2 for the first time about htree weeks ago, and I actually liked it better than the first one. I did not like the fact that they left you hanging at the end at all though. I also think that Elizabeth is so gonna end up with Jack( so WRONG!!!). Remember how she was KISSING Jack( which is also so wrong since she was engaged to William ). I mean, how can she like Jack who is so selfish and UGLY, but is rather witty, when she has Orlando BLoom who is ADORABLE !!!, and is noble and good, and well ADORABLE!!!It was cool though how Will was reunited with his father Bootstrap Bill. Ok, I want you all to vote and tell me if you think that ELizabeth will end up with Jack, and now I gotta go cuz it's thunderin out and I don't wanna fry the computer! Avast ye hardies!!!!

1 comment:
Hey Grace! I can't wait to see this movie! I saw a preview the other day and it looks really cool.
Post a Comment