When you wish upon a dandelion your dreams come true.

Monday, May 28, 2007

The Beach

The entrance to my fav beach
Beautiful Beach!!!!
Sea Oats, which are a part of the save the dune movement here
Sugar White Sands, and emerald green waters
An aerial view of the Beach
Since I live in Florida, I thought that it would be suitable to write an article on the "sugar white beaches" and "emerald green waters" as all the commercials for the area like to quote. I went on a google search and found lots of pictures on my favorite beach, which is apparently lots of people's favorite beach. My mom bought a pass so we like to go to the Johnson Beach which is a part of the Gulf Islands National Seashore. It is an awesome beach, but there are lots of animals that you can find there, such a s beach mice, crabs, and little annoying flies that bite. Bit all in all, the beaches heree in Pensacola are really really cool!

No comments: