When you wish upon a dandelion your dreams come true.

Friday, June 01, 2007

Naval aviation Museum






Today, my family and I minus my Dad, cuz he is back in France, went to Perdido Key's naval aviation museum, which is actually on the navy base there. It is about a half an hour away from my house. With us was Horace, who is a friend of Josh's. It is a really cool museum, especially for the great factor that it is FREE(if it's free, it's for me, right John?). Anyway, it is a really neat museum. There are a lot of planes hanging form the museum roof, and there is an exhibit in which you can climb in all kinds of cockpits from helicopters and planes. We saw an exhibit on the space program, which I really liked, and we walked thru a imitation village of the wwII era. It was really neat. Then we drove to this playground(I didn;t wanto to go, but hought that it would be fun for the boys). The neat thing about this playground was that it had a mist machine. I got pretty wet. I am really tired now so that it is for tonight.

No comments: