When you wish upon a dandelion your dreams come true.
Thursday, June 21, 2007
It was the greatest !!!!!
For the past two nights I have had the most fun ever. I have been over at the sports center with the other teens from my church and we have been doing all kinds of cool games and snacking and talking. We bolwed, played mini golf, and played this game caled walleyball(which is like volleyball, except that you bounce the ball off of the walls). I do not like walleyball. #1 I really stink at the game. #2 It really hurts my wrist to smack the ball correctly. #3 I am scared to be clunked by the ball. It was a lot of fun to hang out with the other teens. I am finally starting to feel like I am being accepted here. It is a really great. Next week, I am going to an orientation on becoming a candy striper(a volunteer in the hospital). I really want to work there because it seems that donating my time to the hospital will be areally worthwhile project that will help others. Gotta go! Happy official beginning of the summer!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
So how is candy striping going? Tell everyone I said hi and keep updating the blog!
Post a Comment