When you wish upon a dandelion your dreams come true.

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

School


Hey Everybody! School has finally started and I really like my new school, which is really my old school if you think about it cuz I 've done the video classes! Wow! How confusing! Anyway, the only bad things that have happened so far is my getting lost three times, getting yelled at by some lady for using the wrong stair case(I mean, honestly, if you don't want the student body to use those particular stairs, out up a sign or something!), and getting pudding all over my hands in the cafeteria(Long story don't ask). I like all my teachers except my typing teacher, she really scares me, and my home ec teacher, she has these manly, hairy, arms! I mean like MANLY and really HAIRY! She told us that she arranges her clothes in the closet by color "just like the rainbow". Seriously, the woman is a little COD ( compulsive obsessive disorder). It is really a cool school, and I am making great social progress! The weather is atrociously hot. It was 105F today and we were out doing door to door visitation! I don't think I sweated that much in a long time! It was gross. On top of that, [people had their sprinkler systems running and what I wanted most in the world at that particular moment was to run thru those sprinklers! But., I didn't! When one is a senior, one must set a good example for the little kids,lol. Good grief, I sound so old. Well, I have to go iron my skirt for tomorrow! Miss you all muchly, and if you have time drop me a line and I 'll get back to you ASAP!

No comments: