Hiya Peoples! Ok I klnow that that is bad grammar but it is soo much fun to say! ANyway, I went to auditions to join the PCA choir, and to my great relief, I was accepted! I am soo happy!! On the downside, they want me to sing alto, and I prefer soprano, but I am just happy that I am in! Afterwards I decided to give all my closets and draws( or drawers call it what you want) and found this articel that I meant to put up on my blog months ago when we arrived in the states. Remember when I told you I went out to a seafood restuarant, I found this funny article on how to eat a lobster on the menu. I found the article and now I am putting it up for your reading pleasure. BTW, I don't eat lobster, i think pulling the shell off a dead animal is disgusting!!!!
HOW TO EAT LOBSTER
Having lobster for the first time? Want to impress your date with your impeccable table manners? Or, just want to save that nice shirt form getting water splattered? Here at the __________ ( I won't tell you the name of the restuarant. I only do publicity for people that I know!) we aim to make you look good during and after eating lobster! Read On!!
1. Put on the Bib.
Water can squirt when you least expect it. Plus, you'll look and feel like a kid again!
2. Twist off the claws.
Hint: the claws are those big sharp pointy things.
3. Crack open each claw and knuckle(the lobster's not yours)
Use the provided nutcracker or pliers, not a rock or your shoes, and especially not any nail clippers you might have in your purse(if you are a woman)
4. Separate the tail for the body and break off the tail flippers
You'll find a tasty morsel of meat in each flipper
5. Insert your fork into the tail and push the tail meat out in one piece
Be sure to remove the black vein that runs through thte length of the tqil meat before eating(G.B. note: EWWWWWWW!!!)
6. Separate the shell 9of the body form the underside by pulling them apart.
Discard the green substance called the tomalley.(G.B.note: EWWWWWW!!!!!!)
7. Crack the body in half.
Grab the underside of the body in both hands with the small walking legs on either sid. Lobster meat lies in the four pockets or joints where the small walking legs attach to the body. The walking legs also contain excellent meat you can remove by biting theleg and sqeezing the meat out with your teeth(G.B. note: How brutal!)
8. Use the wet napkins to clean up. (Clean yourself up, not the table.
Busers clean the tables, so you don't have to!).
9. Savor
Throughout the meal, take the time to appreciate. You'll be expirencing one of life's finest dining pleasures. ( G.B.And causing the brutal death and disection of a crustacean.)
When you wish upon a dandelion your dreams come true.
Wednesday, August 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment