When you wish upon a dandelion your dreams come true.
Friday, August 31, 2007
This is just hillarious!!
Ok, it is sooo obvious that this girl is where she is because of the way that she looks, not for her brain! No offense to my blonde friends, but I just gotta say this !!! She is such a dumb blond! As funny as this is, doesn't anyone else out ther think that these beauty pagents are so sexist!Do they everhave "handsome contests" for men? I mean, hello, it is kinda degrading to be picked for something beacause of the way that you look!This girl still won the 3rd runner up in this pagent despite that she said "US AMERICANS" and babled on about how the american people don't have maps and that is why they can't ind America on the map!! how dumg is that! Ok, sorry, I got kinda sidetracked by the whole pagent thing. It is one of my pet peeves(fighting peple who are sexist, macho, and chauvanistic). ANyway, I died laughung while I watched this, and it made me very happy to be a "briolliant brunette" just like the shampoo bottle says!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
oh yeh. About the people not having maps! HELLO! People go to school. School has maps. duh! lol. I actually watched part of this show, but it was really dumb. :-)
Wow that's sad :)
Post a Comment