Me and Mom
My Johnny
Josh and Johnny
Me
Johnny and Me
Hi everyone, I am really sorry that I haven't been better about writing up on here. Things have been soo hectic lately here between work and school and well, other things, but I am getting to that in a minute, well, the next post anyway. The pics of me and Johnny I just took like 10 minutes ago, so they are really up to date. I am relly looking forward to Chirstmas. And my church youth group is going to go skiing in January or February, one or the other. I am having a hard time remembering. And then there will be spirit week at school soon and the Valentines Banquette, which reminds me I have to go buy a dress for that! Well, like I said I ahve a million things going on!!!

2 comments:
hey gracie it's good to hear about u and your family... wow u have such a busy life ^^ I can't wait to see the videos of your play... we miss y'all over here... I'll try to call as soon as possible, by the way can you tell me when and wich day of the week I can call because everytime I do you're not there ^^
take care
Awh...I miss you guys!!
Post a Comment