When you wish upon a dandelion your dreams come true.

Sunday, December 09, 2007

No room in the Inn


Josh in his cute little vest with the rest of the Choristers (Jr. High Choir)


Me in singers (High School Choir)


Me yelling at the shepherds who come to see baby Jesus


Me and my servant at the end of the play when I turn good and repent

M
Me yelling at my servant Kody who has no name in the play. I don't have a name in the play either. I just realized that!

Well, for the past two weeks, I have spent 34 hours rehearsing for the school Christmas play, and I missed so many classes to do it! That is not a complaint, you understand!!! It was mostly a lot of fun. Our director, was really stressed out sometimes, but we finallly got it right( after the principal stepped in and helped her direct us). I think that it went pretty well. I am the evil innkeeper that turns Mary and Joseph away from the inn. I had 60 lines to memorize. In the beginning, I had this awful pink costume, I mean, seriously, how can you take an evil innkeeper seriously when she is in PINK!!! I get to yell at a lot of people. It is a lot of fun!!! The play was a part of the high school Christmas Concert!! It is great. I am going to get some video clips from my friend Kaysee and then I can put them up too.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You must of loved yelling at people :) And Josh looks so miserable in his choir!