
These are pictures of my friends over here in France.They all go to my church ,and these pics were taken by my Dad,at one of our Youth Meetings.This is Hien (the boy) and Tatiana.Tatiana doesn't come to youth group any more since she moved away.Hien (by the way ,they don't usually look like this ,they are dressed this way for a game) is a lot of fun.He likes too tease me ,and he says that it is his hobby.He can be nice when he wants to be!We have known each other for 3 years ,and we are pretty good freinds.His best friend is Jérémie(featured below).

This is John Gadbois ,and my friend Déborah .The guy standing off to the left in a brown coat is Jérémie(and I hope that I spelled that right !)Déborah , is in the 10 th grade ,and she is good friends with Rébeka and Sliman ,who I unfortunately don't have a picture if.Sliman is the guy sitting between Hien and Jérémie in the picture below.We like to call him "Slimou" .John Gadbois,who's pictures I often use on my blog ,is staying in France for 7 months ,and teaching in the French schools. He is leaving in exactly 38 days.(If that sounds mean it is not meant in a bad way,John !)Jérémie goes to the school right across from our house ,but we don't see him all that often.He and Hien and Sliman are all in the 12 thgrade.Jérémie is planning on becoming a doctor ,Sliman a laboratory pharmasist (my apologies to Slimou if I didn't get that right!) ,and Hien is going to take studies in "informatique "which has to do with computers I think.

There are other kids who come to our "club" ,but I don't know them as well ,and I don't happen to have any pictures of them.In this picture ,we are doing something called raclette ,which is a cheese thing that is very popular overhere.If you want more info on raclette ,go to GOOGLE,and type in raclette ,and you should getloads of info.
1 comment:
I going to write in English I hope I won't make too many mistakes Your blog is very nice !!! Those pictures are sooo funny!! Next time I'll take my camera like that I could take a lot of pictures!!!
See ya
Post a Comment