When you wish upon a dandelion your dreams come true.

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Discovery Trip :Post 2 SUNDAY

Where the Massacre started.
On the tour.Nathaniel Sermons is standing behind Pastor Bozzi in the black sweater.

E.B. usthe Reformation tour,and it finished at the very place that the St. Bartholomew's Day Massacre began.All in all ,it was a very depressing tour.We picked up Amelie Coste ,who is a French girl who went to BJU for 2 years.She was lots of fun.Then we all headed tothe Eiffel Tower.By the time we arrived at the Eiffel Tower it had started to rain.When we got to the top,it was pouring!I was at one of the most ROMANTIC spots in the world with my best-friends older brother and a guy that I had only know for 3 days at this point.What a cruel irony!!!We wanted to order crepes at a street side stand ,but the crepe guy took too long so we went to go eat Kebabs which are called GIROS in English.I almost gouged out Eric's eyes twice with my umbrella ,and I don't know how many time I jabbed Ross in the shoulder.While we waited in the rain I sang "I'm Singin' In The Rain !" and dully impressed Eric and Ross.Ross and Nathaniel Sermon's who happened to meat us in Paris had lots of fun pouring the water that had accumulated in their umbrella's onto me.I don't know why ,but I seem to produce that kind of reaction in people.All in all ,it was a very interesting yet very tiring day!!!

No comments: