Note:That is not a hat in the back.It is a piece of the costume the my Mom was holding up!On June 14,I began my life as a spice cake.It was the first and last time that I will ever do a thing like that!!!!!It was very weird to be a spice cake especially since the costume was made of foam and was very very warm! As you can see ,we were all covered in brown face paint with multi- coloredspots on our faces.When you were on stage it was ok,but when you weren't you basically looked hideous!Anyway,Iam glad that the whole Opera thingy is over!On the positive side ,I got to keep my costume!

2 comments:
lol cette photo de toi Graci, tu es très belle comme sa........
I'm so glad that you decided to let me see a spice cake picture....I was really sad I had to miss the opera :)
Post a Comment