When you wish upon a dandelion your dreams come true.

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Christmas with the Rossinottis

hey everybody! Sorry that I haven't "blogged" in such a long time. So to give you a quick update I will probably end up writing like 5 or 6 articles . So much has happened in 2 months. I wanted tio put up some pictures of our Christmas with the Rossinottis, but, I don't have the Usb key with all the pictures on it with me. So i'll come back later and put the pictures on when I can. You'll just have to be patient! so josh, Dad, and me went to Jonathan and Prunelle's house for Christmas, cuz my mom and Johnny went to go see my Granparents in the small but great state of Connecticut. I'll write more about that later.So anyway, Prune made this fantastic dinner out of a chapon, which is a neutered chicken. They all ate a large quantity of oysters, but I just couldn't bring myself to eat one. they just look like big balls of flem. Very gross. Then we ate a really yummy , yummy ice cream log. it was delish. Then we all exchanged gifts, and i got a statue from hope, some chocolate, a bracelet, and a necklace. It was a really really fun night.

No comments: