When you wish upon a dandelion your dreams come true.

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Last Club Ado

Beefore flying to Connecticut , I went to my last club ado. it was very sad. They had decorated the room with little posters saying things like Graci we love you and stuff like that. it was really really sweet of them but it was really depressing. They all piched in together and got me and awesome amber necklace to match the bracelet that i got for Christmas. Jeremie and hien had to make dinner for the rest of us(long story, don't ask) , and i had to admit that I was a little nervous about eating their cooking. Jeremie got his Mom to cook for him so that was good( the food that it is) and Hien made a chocolate cake. It was yummy. It was really sad though. i kept tearing up and I almost choked on something. i can't remmeber what. Hope gave me a glass of soda and then I quit choking. Anyway, it was a sad but fun night. I don't have any pictures of this but when I get them from Jonathan I will put them up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

C'est vrai que la soirée était assez triste, on rigolais moins que d'habitude, mais on a rit quand même.
Sans toi les club ado sont pas les même vendredi dernier on étais que 2 filles Prunelle et moi :/