When you wish upon a dandelion your dreams come true.
Monday, May 28, 2007
How I was very very BRAVE
Last night, at like 1 in the morning, I heard something rattling around in the kitchen. immediately I thought"There is a prowler in the house!". My heart began to pound as I lay as still as I could in my bed. Then I began to wonder if he had a GUN ! I really didn't want this prowler to prowl around our house with a gun or hurt anyone in my family. I grabbed a small,thin stick out of my closet(it is a complicated story why I have a stick in my closet, so don't ask) and I checked the house just like Starsky and Hutch in their old tv series, flat against the wall, checking silently before doing anything wit my stick. In all honesty, the stick would not have done anything to a criminal, but if there was a robber, I didn;t want to look stupid coming out there with nothing. It turns out that there was no one n our house, that some dishes on the dish drainer moved. But if it had been a prowler, I would have been prepared.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
LOL I think this is a very funny story!!!!
I just want to thank you for the lip balm and gloss and for Supermac cheese I can't wait to try them maybe tonight ;-)
I'll call you in the week on wednesday I think (in the evening 4 me ;-))
Post a Comment