When you wish upon a dandelion your dreams come true.

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Discovery Trip :Post 3 MONDAY and TUESDAY





On Monday we visited Larochelle.We met the replacement Pastorthere who gave us the tour of the town.We learned much about the history of the hugonautsthere.He also treated us to fancy icecreamon the port .Night life in the big city is a little scary.Of course,It's not every night that wander around at 11 at night either.Tuesday we went to Bordeau and ate lunch with Matthieu and Janine.I tried sushi for the first time ,and it was half as bad as I thought that it would be.Then we climbed the largest sand dune in France.It was awful!!!!!Then we went to a church where I was attacked an petted by an old lady who kept cackleing about the fact that I was only 15.Due to these unfortunate events (plus others on which I won't elaborate!) we nick-named this day BLACK TUESDAY.And it was certaintely "a day that will live in infamy!"as Ross so aptly put it!I also tried paté for the first time in 6 years.I was not thrilled.To recap I tried Sushi ,climbed the biggest sand dune in France ,and ate paté for the first time all in one day!Quelle horreur! Pictures left to right:Nadine ,Amelie,and Eric
Second Row:Ross ,me ,and Eric

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

salut c Hien sa a du etre un super voyage! J'espere que tu t'y es bien amusé?
Bon retour!!!!!!!! ^^