When you wish upon a dandelion your dreams come true.

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

The visit of Emmy-Poo !!!

Windy day at the Louvre!
Inside the Louvre.



Note :The fat lady was not part of our group!

At Sacré Coeur!!
My picture of Emily Taking A Picture of Me Taking A Picture
On May 31 ,Emily Hyslop and her familyarrived in France.We spent 2 days in Paris site-seeing ,and saw lots of cool things.Unfortunately ,it was really cold there so we were all frozen!We walked miles and miles across Paris.It was exhausting.The Eiffel tower was really neat. Then we saw the Mona Lisa.It is very small.One of my favorite things in Paris was the metro.It goes really really fast!It is awesome .I have heard that the metro in Vienna is much cooler,yet as I haven't gone to Vienna,I will have to stick to what I know.Anyway ,Emily and I had a nice visit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really appreciate you calling me Emmy-poo on your blog. :)