When you wish upon a dandelion your dreams come true.

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Camp in August

The whole camp
My Mom and I before the annual camp banquet
Well 2 weeks after I got home from camp,we headed back to camp.It was not a pleasure trip,mind you,we were workers this time.We didn't go for the full 2 weeks ,we just went for the last week.But ,before I went bak to camp,I had to finish my 10 th grade year.I did about a months worth of work in a week,and I finished on midnight friday night.It was such a relief to be done!!!Thankfully ,I passed in every subject,even Algebra 2 and Chemistry!Thank the Lord!Well ,we went back to camp.Of course,it was not as much fun to be staff as it was to be a camper ,but we had fun anyway.We got to spend more time with Evan and made more friends like JO and Anita.Anyway ,it was neat!!It was hard to say good bye to everyone again,and no I didn't cry in front of everyone,but I did cry for a while in the car.It's a lot of fun to make new freinds ,but it is always hard to say good bye.I have an especially hard time with that as anyone who knows me can testify.What I like to think of is that I am going to spend eternity with my friends in heaven,and I'll never have to say good bye to them again.

No comments: