When you wish upon a dandelion your dreams come true.

Thursday, August 24, 2006

POST 6:Friday-Sunday

It was very hard to say good bye to my family.They live far away ,so we don't see each other very often.We spent along time in the van going to the conference in Chalon sur Sonne.We stayed in a house that would have made a perfect haunted house .It was creepy.And another thing,the showers were freezing cold!!!!!!That night at the service we each had to give a testimony and present a town that we had visited.It was scary to be in front of so many people.Then our group had to sing together.It went pretty well.The day afterAmelie's mother ,who was also at the conference,took us into the city and let Eric,Ross ,Amelie,and I walk aroubd for an hour by ourselves.It was really cool.Of course,it wasn't like we were in danger because Amelie was watching out for all of us teen-agers(she is 24).It was very very neat.That Evening,I had to sing for special music.I was terrified!!!!I was releaved when it was over!The day after ,every one went their seperate ways.It was very very very sad.I didn't cry(ok well maybe a little in the car ).It was such an awesome trip, that I wished that it was much longer!I hope that I'll get to go aain next year!!!

No comments: