We crammed 32 or 33 people into an elevator in the Mac Kenzie building. ti was a tight sqeeze, but the elevator did go up even though it said that it would only take 16 passengers. who woulda guessed! Of course, I still recommend that you follow the rules and only put 16 people in a 16 people elevator.
Playing mini golf with Elizabeth!
Tristen made me a really cute Plankton(you know, form Spoge bob). She also made a baloon of me as a mermaid.Which I still have!
Gabe and Tasha playing air hockey.
Trying to look smart at the planatarium.
We were really busy all day long so when we had a break, we went a little, well, nuts. But you can't say that we didn't have lots of fun! One Saterday, they said that we had to stay in our dorms to let the councelors rest, so Tristen made everyone baloon swords(she twists baloons for a hobby), and we ran through all nine floors screaming and waking people up. It was loads of fun. Oh, if you live in Pen state, you can call Tristen to come twist Baloons for your next birthday party. She will twist for and Hour for only $35! Don't quote me in case I got some info wrong! See Tristen, I put in a plug for your business!

5 comments:
32 people! That's crazy...good thing you didn't all go plummitting to your deaths :)
Actually, I didn't get on that elevator. I waited for the next one because there was no more room.
man you guys are crazy, you really are LOL
you got the wrong price...lol! but i like the pictures!
yeah, I have, umm *clears throat* BAD memories of cramming 33 people into that elevator!!! It always stunk!!!!!!!;)
Post a Comment