When you wish upon a dandelion your dreams come true.

Monday, August 13, 2007

Costumes!


Me and my "slave" in our lovely costumes! We lost the regular sheet for me so I was wearing a fitted sheet, which is why my costume looks lumpy!

Naaman in his bandages with his servant.

The whole cast of Ruth in our "gorgeous" Bible costumes.

Ruth, Boaz, and Aarad, Boaz's servant! Aren't they the happy couple!

I know that this was a strange choice of picture, but it was the only close up that shows my whole dress! Besides Mike is my brother!
TO me, being a girl of cours, half the fun of Drama is the awesome costumes that you get to wear. SOme of the other theartical productions that I was in had costumes that were a total flop like the foam spice cake ones that I am trying really hard to forget! In our team plays we had to make our own costimes out of bedsheets. Joel and Emily were our COstume and makeup designers, and to everyone's surprise, especially their's , the costume that they made won first prize in the awards ceremony!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Does he have his arm around you?

Graci Kriss said...

Yes John, he does. It is just a friendly hug! Don't freak out!

Anonymous said...

Hey, this is Danielle. You don't know me, but, I was looking online for costumes and your blog came up...any ways I cliked on it and I saw you were wearing AWESOME looking costumes...and I am going to be Ruth for a get together type thing...and I need to know how to dress up like that...could ou posebly tell me HOW you guys stuck on those sheets and made them look really cool...my email is rare.danielle@gmail.com....thanks alot!!!

Graci Kriss said...

We pretty much wrapped the sheets around ourselves and held them in place with safety pins and scarves. Hope that helps.