When you wish upon a dandelion your dreams come true.

Monday, August 13, 2007

Making our set


Everyone who worked on the set except for Mike and Kat who helped us do the pillars!Without Kats help, they would have been all different sizes!

Tada!!!

Putting up the curtains for th final touch!

It is finally finished!!!!

Mr. Stautz and Mr.Holler were our teachers for scenic design and they helped us make our set.
As a scenic desiner, we had to come up with a set for our team play. Heather, Mike, and I were the scenic designer for our team. It was a lot of work. When we originally fot the flat, I thought that it was konda small. That was before we had to paint the whole thing! Talk about a mess! It was a lot of fun though! I don't think that I will be paintintg for fyun for a long time though! Those stupid pillars, which seemed so coolwhen on paper, were a real pain in the bu, I mean neck to get all the shadow effects on!!!

No comments: