
Molly and Amber
Jake, Jonathan, and Joel
A lot of us girl with our favorite counselor, Jess. She is the one in Pink! We love you Jess!!!

Lucas, Ian, and Ben

This is the team that I was on. We are the Weepers! We even had this really great cheer(which I have no intention of ever doing again for any one in person!)
I am putting up lots of Pics of all the great people that I meet at camp! If you are not in these pictures,please don't be offended! Keep in mind that there were a lot of people there and that I can't get a picture of every single person up on my blog! Of course, I did try to get as many people as possible up here. I will never forget all the fun that we had together!

1 comment:
If I'm correct, that was the time when we all started laughing and had to start our cheer/chant all over again!!!!!:)
Post a Comment